September is promising interesting awareness activities organised by the Civil Protection of Municipality of Florence.
- On 10 September 2017 they will present good practices in civil protection at their head office in Florence. Information leaflets will be distributed to the interested citizens.
Оn 16 September 2017 a dissemination campaign is planned for blind and visually impaired persons in Florence. The event is organised in partnership with the National Association for Blind and Visually Impaired People (AUICI) – Florence branch. The following activities will take place during the campaign:
- presentation of the civil protection service;
- dissemination of good practices of civil protection;
- presentation of the adapted civil protection website for the visually impaired;
- presentation of the civil protection website with MP3 records for blind and visually impaired users;
- presentation of the alert system service;
- presentation of a training project between the civil protection service and AUICI
Additional information will be provided also to escorts.
- On 23 and 24 September 2017 the Civil Protection of Municipality of Florence will run a dissemination campaign at Pala Mattioli, during a sport festival in Florence which is expected to gather thousands of local residents. Good practices of civil protection will be presented and information leaflets in Italian language will be distributed.
Follow the website of the Civil Protection of Municipality of Florence for updates on their activities.